DROSG-2000: Neutron Source Reactions
Data files with Computer codes for 60 accelerator-based neutron source reactions
prepared by M. Drosg, Faculty of Physics, University of Vienna, Austria
Version 12.01 (March 2017)
This package contains data and three Computer codes to calculate:
- Neutron energies, differential cross-sections and differential yields;
- thick-target yields and white neutron spectra from monoenergetic neutron producing reactions;
- differential cross sections and energies of (n,p), (n,d), (n,t) and (n,α) reactions which are timereversed neutron production reactions (using detailed balance calculations).
- Documentation IAEA-NDS-87 Rev.10 (PDF, 350 kB)
- DROSG2000-v12.01.zip (The *.zip file contains the complete package (three executable programs, FORTRAN95 source codes and data files).
How to use:
- MS-Widows use: The three executables run under MSWindows on 32- and 64- bit machines.
- LINUX use: The FORTRAN source codes are tested with a LAHEY LF95 for LINUX compiler to be fully compatible. The make*.bat file describes what must be obeyed when compiling the codes.